This Month In Real Estate - August Edition 2011
First some national statistics:
- Home Sales are currently at 5.1 million annually
- Median Home Price $184,300, up front last month and last year
- Freddie Mac: 30 yr fixed rate - Avg. Rate 4.5%
Buyers Pre-approved are much more likely to close on their home than those who are just pre-qualified.
Researched showed that most buyers completed their negotiation within 3 days of submitting an offer.
If you are looking for a quicker and easier closing, Pre-approval might be your first step.
Now for some news you can use:
Once you have made your offer, completed your inspection, your in the home stretch, right? Well almost.
This is the time that many buyers put the transaction at risk, keep in mind these few things .
- Control Your Finances, before you make any large purchases, talk to your lender first.
- Stay in touch with your agent and lender, returning all phone calls and completing paperwork promptly.
- Verify with your lender that all mortgage steps are completed.
- Attend a final walk-through of the home with your agent prior to closing.
- Confirm with your agent, home insurance professional and lender that you have all the documents needed for closing.
John Hrisco & Associates: When experience counts, the sign you want, the agent you need. Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker #0480703, with over 13+ years experience buying & selling real estate in the D/FW Metroplex. Integrity, Professionalism, Results & Charity is our Mantra. It is how we go about our lives and our business. We undertake a specialized set of tasks and orchestrate them with uncommon skills. Whether you are buying, selling, or investing in real estate, if you are not doing business with John Hrisco & Associates, you are losing money.
servicing the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex: including Northeast Tarrant County, Ft. Worth, Keller, Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine, Haslet, Trophy Club, Roanoke, Westlake, NRH & Surrounding areas
John Hrisco & Associates
4200 Heritage Trace Pkwy., Ste. 100
Ft. Worth/Keller, TX 76248