To all my blog readers and subscribers, I always try to bring to you things of value and substance whether or not it came from me or another colleague in the real estate industry.
This is yet another one of those instances, Kristine Ginsberg, a Professional Home Stager out of Morris County, NJ has some great and practical advise that I think anyone who owns a home and is considering selling your home or a prospective home buyer would benefit from. (Remember if your buying a home, eventually the time will come to sell it).
This information is especially worth sharing with all Dallas/Fort Worth, TX and Keller, TX prospective home sellers or consumers considering listing their home with a Realtor.
There has never been a more important time in the history of real estate that brings to light the importance of a well staged home than in today’s real estate market place where every home on the market and listed for sale is competing against one another as well as new construction and model homes. Today’s buyer has many choices to choose from and it’s important for your house to stand out when compared to others. At John Hrisco & Associates, we recommend to all our home sellers who are interested in selling their home fast and for top dollar to have their home properly staged prior to putting it on the market.
To your success,
John Hrisco of John Hrisco and Associates
p.s. please visit Kristine’s original blog post via the link below and tell her what a great job she did on the information provided.
Selling Homes - You only Have 90 Seconds to Make a Great First Impression
* According to NAR (National Association of Realtors), 90% of potential home buyers start their search on the Internet before ever stepping out with their Realtor. MLS photos are what draw buyers to your house so make sure they represent the best of your home inside and out.
* On average, buyers make a decision about your home within the first 90 seconds - that first impression is critical to selling your home or sitting on the market becoming stale.
* A professionally staged home shows at its optimum best, creating more foot traffic at open houses and showings which is why 85% of Realtors recommend staging to their clients.
* According to National Association of Realtors (NAR), the average staging investment is between 1 and 3% of the home's asking price, which generates an 8-10% return. That small investment could be the defining difference between receiving offers, or your first price reduction, costing the seller tens of thousands of dollars.
* Vacant homes appear cold and sterile. Professional staging allows the buyer to assess the proportions of the rooms by creating warm and inviting spaces so they can see how they could arrange their furniture taking the guess work out.
* Professional home stagers combine decorating, marketing, & psychology to create emotional connections, enabling potential buyers to visualize themselves living in your home.
* Ideally, you want to stage your home before you put it on the market, instantly creating the most interest on MLS, which brings in more foot traffic and a successful open house. However, if your home has sat on the market with no respectable offers, it's time to stage and bring back buyers who previously past your home by, as well as create interest and excitement for new potential buyers.
* Don't neglect curb appeal and outdoor living space; it's key for today's market. Hire a landscaper, add fresh mulch and a few potted plants – your home will be much more welcoming and make buyers want to see more.
Home Staging Morris County - Kristine Ginsberg
Elite Staging and Redesign (201)602-2562
When you're looking to sell quickly and for top dollar, Elite Staging and Redesign of Morris County knows how to get the job done right. We will use proven techniques to create warm, inviting, updated spaces that will appeal to the masses. In today's competitive market, every home can use an edge and that's what Elite Staging is all about.
Home Staging Website: Elite Staging and Redesign
Morris County Staging Before/After pictures: Portfolio
John Hrisco & Associates: When experience counts, the sign you want, the agent you need. Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker #0480703, with over 13+ years experience buying & selling real estate in the D/FW Metroplex. Integrity, Professionalism, Results & Charity is our Mantra. It is how we go about our lives and our business. We undertake a specialized set of tasks and orchestrate them with uncommon skills. Whether you are buying, selling, or investing in real estate, if you are not doing business with John Hrisco & Associates, you are losing money.
servicing the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex: including Northeast Tarrant County, Ft. Worth, Keller, Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine, Haslet, Trophy Club, Roanoke, Westlake, NRH & Surrounding areas
John Hrisco & Associates
4200 Heritage Trace Pkwy., Ste. 100
Ft. Worth/Keller, TX 76248